A letter to God Pt 2

Dear God

Its me.....Patience....again
Its been a few weeks now and I've still been trying to call you but nothing
Maybe you are ignoring me...
But naaahhh, i know you'd never do that
You wouldn't come die for me and then leave me cold
Cause i know that the very same warmth in each drop of blood that rained down on that cross is the epitome of love that envelopes me and keeps me warm
Its the greatest gift you've ever presented me with..............priceless
No price tag on it whatsoever in a world where there's a price for everything.......free
Not even a 50% off or buy three for the price of two and you know how much I love a good sale lol
Or so my friends told me
And in a tic tac toe game of give and take, all i have to do is receive
But......
After the day is done, evening comes....
This dalliance of bliss is short-lived when i hear the beep and i'm asked to leave a message and I'm left with silence
And now its my turn to cry....I need you and
I've been calling

Image result for love letter pinterestTo be continued.....

Comments

Popular Posts