Flip Flops

I'm one of those people who absolutely love flipflops, they are my favourite pair of shoes for every occasion. My mom even complains about how I always wear them into town instead of sandals or sneakers lol.
I think it's such a weird word[s] to say - Flip flop. Ever wondered why they are named this ???? Well here's my take on it :
So for every flip there is a flop just like how for every high, there seems to be a low that comes along right after it. We've all heard that life is a journey that is filled with highs and lows but one thing is for sure;  that to get to the next destination, we need to keep walking and flip and flop till we get there, and there is always someone walking with us, you are never alone.

G>^V
1 Corinthians 9:24  Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it

P.S Find the right shoes and keep walking xx

Comments

  1. Well said, I like the part where you said for every Flip there's a Flop😅😅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts