A letter to God Pt 1

Dear God

Its me....Patience
I've been calling you a few times this week but my connection has been bad
We got new fiber installed lol but i don't know why i can't connect still
Maybe its the distance..
They say distance makes the heart grow fonder but this long vast stretch between the brown and blue seems to be filled with nothing but zephyr - just gases in the atmosphere
Or so my Science teacher told me...
Its only when the clouds cry that it leaves a pleasant dewy petrichor that overwhelmes and i'm reminded that there is a connection between us
But....
After a rainy day, the sun shines.....
The teardrops that hit my brown yesterday quickly evaporate and go back to your blue and i'm left with nothing
And now its my turn to cry.....I miss you and
I've been calling

Image result for love letter pinterestTo be continued xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts